Estate Planning & Preservation (EPP) generously prints the copies of our quarterly newsletter so you can be informed of all that is happening at WASC. Thank you EPP!
Thanks to Wendy Shaft from Limner Press for her stenciling instruction on Saturday, June 18th. Look at all our patriotic visors!
These event is brought to you with funding from:
The Arts Council of Greater Lansing and The Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.
We are open from 9am to 2:30 pm Tuesday, Weds and Thursday. Lunch is served at noon each day.
Created in 1992, the center is dedicated to serving seniors in the rural areas of Ingham County. programs and services are designed to stimulate and improve senior’s lives through education, information and increased social and community involvement. The center is administered by a paid director, a seven member elected unpaid Board of Directors and many dedicated volunteers.
- Nutrition site for luncheons on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.
- Please call a day in advance for reservations: 517 655-5173.
- Joint educational programs with the Wiliamston Library.
- Referral service to a variety of community services.
- Educational and entertainment programs for the physical, emotional and social well being of seniors.
- Trips, picnics and plays.